Castle Rock Metal Buildings Ltd. has successfully achieved and maintained the COR Certificate of Recognition, with the Alberta Construction Safety Association. Most recently our commitment to safety excellence was reflected with an unprecedented score of 99% on our external pier audit!!!! Castle Rock continually strives to maintain leadership, commitment and accountability for a safe working environment.
Our safety manual is available for viewing upon request.
- Regular Safety meetings
- Employee engagement and accountability
- Workplace Hazard awareness and identification
- Specific equipment training
- Specialized and specific training
- Work site orientation
- Investigations: Near misses, incidents and accidents
- Frequent site inspections
- Safety audits
- To create the safest possible working environment for all employees.
- To prevent injuries, loss of time, and property damage.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure the health and safety of employees
- Accountability in all aspects of health and safety